Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Free People Body Art

Yesterday I received my Free People April catalog in the mail. It's a great trend resource as it shows a meshing of many trends within a collection or even a single outfit for that matter. The April catalog offers a blend of tribal, boho and prairie looks. What caught my eye was the body paint that was on one of the models. It wasn't featured on her in every shot, but when it was on her it complimented her clothing ensembles in a very tribal, artful way. I first saw this happening when I attended Sourcing At MAGIC in late summer of last year. Body art is such a playful extension of fashion. I like it because it's temporary and you can change it to fit your mood and your outfit. Experiment with it and see what your inner artist creates!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...