Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Season 10: American Idol


I have been waiting all winter for tonight -- the return of the new and improved American Idol. It's one of my favorite shows, and I found myself not caring too much about it last season for all the same reasons everyone else was tuning out. But now that Steven Tyler and JLo are rockin' it, I am beyond excited to tune in. I hope Season 10 is more about the musical potential of the cast and less about the drama of the judges. Having said that, I think the new judges - along with old favorite Randy Jackson - will bring a heightened sense of expertise and validation to the table, as they give constructive advice to mentor and guide the contestants. Let's cross our fingers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...