Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did you know...?


I am sitting here at my desk, middle of the day - a bright, sunny day I might add (yesterday was extremely overcast and bleak) staring at this funny print I picked up in Chicago a few years ago. I'm feeling the need to blog, but I'm wondering which trend to blog about when it occurs to me that maybe some of you don't know that if you spend some time on our website at iLoveToCreate you will find new trend information each month, and numerous projects based on those trends. For more artistic inspiration, you can go to 'Blogs and Sites We Love' (under 'Community') to see the way our bloggers/artists/craft 'rock stars' are inspired by our products. Did you know we're seriously tight friends with craft goddesses like Alisa Burke, Kathy Cano-Murillo aka The Crafty Chica, Margot Potter, and Jennifer Perkins of the Naughty Secretary Club? Well, we are. These bloggers offer so much - from creating unique projects to advice on cooking, photography, sewing, to selling on Etsy - you name it. Plus, we have an additional fourteen bloggers at iLoveToCreate, and a huge list of 'Sites We Love' to keep you creatively giddy! And don't even get me started on all the cool products we offer....Visit us today. Put some sunshine in your bleak winter day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...