Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogging about blogging...

I just read a blog entry from a fellow blogger telling her readers the ten most important things she's learned about blogging. One of them was the importance of thanking her readers for reading her blog. To be honest with you, I have never done that. It never occurred to me because my blog seems very one-sided. I write and post and hardly ever get a comment from anyone. I know I have readers because I read my analytics, but I don't have interaction with you beyond what I write. I would love to know who some of you are, where you are from, and why you read my blog. (I am kind of scared to put that out there because what if no one responds?) Please take time to share with me so I can thank you more personally for reading my posts.

Here's me right now at my desk at ILoveToCreate. It's Friday morning and the day has started out differently than I expected. I got up extra early so I could arrive at work as soon as the doors opened. I wanted to get my day wrapped up because many of us are driving to the L.A. Convention Center on Saturday to attend the CHA Show for the day. But plans are made to be changed. My husband got sick this morning so I had to drive our boys to school, which meant I arrived at work an hour later than I planned. Oh well, that's life.

1 comment:

Candyland said...

Your words aren't going out into space, they're connecting with your readers! I love your sharing, your photos, your family connection, your passion for creativity.

Keep sharing and growing and blogging about life, love and creativity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...