Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To Disneyland and Back!

Last Friday my husband and I did something we've never done before, at least not together. We went to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm. Our boys have let us know since they were old enough to talk that they wanted to go to Disneyland. Of course, they told us, they were the only children in their entire school who have never been to the 'Happiest Place on Earth.' I'm sorry, but the 'Happiest Place on Earth' was unaffordable for us when the boys were younger. Plus, I wanted them to be old enough to remember the experience. So last weekend was our first time to go. We all loved it! We conquered the Matterhorn, flew through Space Mountain, experienced the Pirates of the Caribbean, and did pretty much most of the stuff you're expected to do at Disneyland. At the end of the day we took a quick visit to Downtown Disney. Here's Darth Vader and my son at the Lego store. At The Vault 28 I found a lace Tinkerbell tee. I like the very simple image. I want a dressing room like this. It feels very loft-like with the bricks and the huge beveled mirror, mirror on the wall.
These cuffs had a pop art to feel to them, and I'd never seen license plates made into cuffs before. I think they were at Fossil or Something Silver. I can't remember!
Here are some images from Knotts Berry Farm. That was super fun, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...