Friday, March 25, 2011

Design Evolution Seed Cups

I have to share this with all of you because I thought it was so fitting after my last blog entry. I don't mean to dwell on garden related trends because I think of myself as more focused on pop culture, fashion, and just general items that I observe. I don't even have my own garden yet. But this is important because it goes beyond gardening. It also speaks to the trend of eco-friendliness and creativity. So here's the story in a nutshell: the author of this blog entry on Design Evolution told of how they received a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas, which they loved, but they hated throwing away the plastic cups the coffee came in. It felt, well, not good. The solution: the author used them as seed starters for the garden! Great recycling idea! Very earth-friendly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing my project, your garden post from Friday is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...