Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Mani-Cam

It's been a rough two weeks. I've been sick and then better and then sick again, and we've had a death in the family. It's been a lot to deal with... But I am back now and playing catch-up with my work and my blog. Just wanted you to know why I was an absentee blogger.

Did you catch the 2013 Oscars on Sunday night? I thought the presence of the 'mani-cam' was a nod to just how BIG the whole nail trend is. Ryan Seacrest asked celebs to show off their manicures in the little mani-cam booth as they stopped on the red carpet to chat with him. The obvious questions were asked, Who are you wearing? Tell us about your jewelry... But then the ladies were asked to let their fingers be shot in the mani-cam. Below are trendy nails of Jennifer Hudson, Jessica Chastain, and Kelly Osbourne.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...