Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Neiman Marcus Christmas Book 2010

Neiman Marcus unveiled it's 84th Christmas Book to reveal some of the most intriguing and expensive gifts for the holiday season. The entire catalog can be viewed online. Here's just a few of the fantasy gift items offered:
A customized Marfa, TX, Experience for $9,500 per couple. What's going on in Marfa that is so expensive? Is it really a private island? No, no, no! A personal concierge will help you create a one-of-a-kind experience in Marfa. Wow! I am still trying to get my husband to go to Hawaii, and we know what's there. Marfa may be a harder sell.
For a mere $125,000., you can have a Tequila Avion Private Party by A-list celebrity event planner, Collin Cowie. Yes, but will I even remember it in the morning?
A Leica M9 Neiman Marcus Edition Camera for $17,500. I might need this to take pictures at my tequila party with "CoCo" (Collin Cowie).
His and Hers MetroShip Luxury Houseboat for $250,000. C'mon, people, that's not bad. It's not just a ride, it's the whole darn ship! I'll definitely think about it. My personal favorite...a glass sculpture creation for the bottom of a swimming pool by artist Dale Chihuly for $1.5 million. I don't even have a pool but I WANT this bad!

Well, a girl can dream!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...