Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Favorites

I love the fall season with its pumpkin patches, farmer's markets, crisp cool evening air and the shorter days. My family and I don't celebrate Halloween specifically, but we definitely enjoy some of the creative ways the holiday is celebrated. Owls are still a trend motif, and what better way to celebrate the owl than during the Halloween season?
So here is my favorite owl ever! Really. I shared him last year on my blog and wanted to share him again because he is so macabre! His name is Chillingsworth by artist Ann Wood.

Vintage Halloween chenille ornaments from Old World Primitives - Etsy

Japanese Owl Buckets - Etsy - Perfect for gathering trick-or-treat goodies!

Halloween Tags from Tree Topper Crafts - Etsy

Spooky Owl Night Tulle Hostess Apron from Flappergirl - Etsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...