Friday, May 2, 2014

Multi-faceted Objects

 
I went to Target this week to pick up some party supplies, and because I am an art supply junkie (my heart races when I am in the presence of something cool and inspiring) I had to check out the pens/markers/crayons just for fun. I found these jewel shaped crayons and mash up writers by Todd Oldham in his Kid Made Modern collection. I had to have them! Luckily, they were cheap. I was so inspired by them that when I got home I displayed them in one of my old wooden bowls that makes everything look even more yummy! I didn't even care if these things colored very well - they do! - because I was so lovin' them. I went back through my pictures in my Geometric Trend file and found more images of inspiration to share. What is it about the shape of a jewel that I find so appealing?
 
Kid Made Modern crayons by Todd Oldhan/Target
 
 
 Nylon Diamond Rings/Maison 23
 
Pinterest
 

  
 
Glycerin Soap/Pinterest/MrPrintables
 

Apartment Therapy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...