Monday, May 5, 2014

Artful Weekend



Happy Monday! Over the weekend my family and I headed over to one of my favorite venues, Kliss Glass Studio. Bob Kliszewski is an expert glass artist and his wife Laurie is a jewelry designer. At this event they had numerous artists sharing the space while food was served and glass making demos were going on. I had to stay on a strict budget, which is hard to do when art is involved, but I walked away with two beautiful ceramic flowers (at the bottom) by artist Mary Camin.
 
 Outside of the studio there were several species of owls and other rescued birds on display by the Fresno Wildlife Rehabilition folks.
 
Monster by artist Laurie Montgomery
 


 
 
Here are the flowers I purchased. They've found a good home.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...