Monday, December 17, 2012

Mad Hatter Christmas


Last Friday we had our company Christmas party and every year we have a contest of some sort. Two years ago it was creating a fabulous handmade ornament. Last year's contest was a competition to see who could wear the tackiest Christmas sweater. This year, it was all about donning the most creative, over-the-top hat. Well I didn't have time or money to deal with this challenge, but I have a great friend who apparently has a bin full of crazy head toppers. I stopped by her house on the night before our party to see if she had anything festive I could borrow. Sure enough, I found several that I knew would be perfect for me and my besties at work who also happened to be struggling to find something. My borrowed hat even won a prize! Thanks, Jonica!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...