Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Be Strong

I saw this photograph one day while I was looking for an inspirational quote for a project I was working on. I've read this statement before and, more than once, have found myself living it. When I've struggled or been blindsided by life (if you don't know what I am talking about you haven't live long enough) I rely on my faith in God and what I call the fight in my gut (thank you, dad) to get me through. Crumbling is never a permanent option. Strength is something you gain when you endure a trial and come out the other side. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. This entry goes out to three of my friends who are learning just how strong they really are.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...