Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Look

OK, I confess I was in (maybe still there?) a blog rut! My apologies.........I've had "revamp my blog look" on my to-do list forever and ever. Then yesterday I attended a meeting for all our company bloggers where our blog hostesses, Swell Designer and the Crafty Chica, gave us a load of great pointers for building the look and readership of our blogs--very few of which I was doing. I create trend reports for my company on a daily basis, and my blog look became neglected. Well, no more! I decided to come back to my desk and play around with my blog to see just exactly what I could do about it. Hang in there while I create and recreate the look of my blog, and feel free to give me any feedback on what's working and what's not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...