Thursday, May 19, 2011

My American Idol picks...

Last night we had to go shopping right after dinner to get my son some hiking boots and survival supplies because he (our family, really) joined the Boy Scouts and his first camp-out is this weekend. Anyway, we didn't get home until after America Idol started. Thank goodness for TiVo! My husband and I stayed up until after 11pm to watch it.


Here's my picks for home stretch:


Tonight, Lauren goes home. Sorry, Lauren, I still think your best song of the season was your audition, when you sang Steven Tyler's song. You were loose and vivacious and kinda wild-cute. You are still awesome, but you're my pick for #3.That leaves Haley and Scotty.............. Haley rocked last night! I mean, seriously, singing Led Zeppelin the way she did just nailed it for me. Haley, you deserve to be the 2011 American Idol. Having said that, Scotty could still take it, although I think he should be runner up. He hasn't really taken any big risks. He's never been in the bottom three. He's solid. He's a sweetheart. I like him. But I think Haley should win. We'll see.....................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...