Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PaintWorks, On Track With Trends

Quite a few months ago I was asked to be a contributor to the magazines, PaintWorks and Quick & Easy Painting as a trend columnist. My first article to appear in print is in the December 2009 issue of PaintWorks. This magazine is for decorative painters so my trend article needed to be accompanied by a fantastic project that would reflect my article and also appeal to the readers. The topic I chose to write about was Kitchen Couture, with the project being three fabulous aprons designed and painted by designers Suzi Shinseki and Cheryl Ball from iLovetoCreate. I am so excited to share my trend knowledge with a whole new audience of readers. If you see this magazine on the stands, pick it up, read my article and make an apron you can wear for many holiday seasons to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...