Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Collage Pauge Bracelet

Look what I made! I love playing with our products when I have a little bit of extra time. What can I say? I have a great job! I made these cuff bracelets last week because I just needed to be creative, you know? Here's what I did........I cut up some copies of some pages from a vintage comic book that was given to my by PattieWack who got it from the Crafty Chica.

I used Tulip Soft Fabric Paint to color the leather band and then I used Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage (Sparkle finish) to adhere the cut up comics to the cuff. The drying time was less than 10 minutes. How's that for a fast craft project!? Finally, to add a little more bling to my cuff, I added Tulip Glam-It-Up Iron-On Crystals. Voila! Ready to wear pop art.

2 comments:

Pattie Wilkinson said...

I am CRAZY for these! OMgosh! And I can't believe I left my vintage comic book that Kathy gave me on a bus in Orlando... sigh.

But! Crafty Chica just called me and told me her secret place to get more.

Stay tuned.... we'll make MORE :-)

Unknown said...

I'm a HUGE vintage fan, so I'm lovin' this cuff! Wish I had time to make one. You make it look so easy! Thanks so much for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...