Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yes, I am working on Christmas Eve, finishing up some last minute details on a big job that needs a little pre-Christmas attention. I will take half the day off (at some point) so I can head home to wrap my boys gifts (they go crazy with anticipation if I put too many presents under the Christmas tree too far in advance), make some homemade clam chowder and then get ready to go to church tonight and watch my children participate in our church's annual Christmas production. For my family, Christmas is this:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the
government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called
Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

ISAIAH 9:6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...