Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Recycled Vintage Saris

Did everyone have a great Thanksgiving? Me too. I even attempted for the first time ever to go Black Friday shopping late on Thursday evening. That is so NOT me! But I let myself get talked into it so I decided to go with an open mind and closed wallet. I guess you could say I went for the 'experience'. Long story short, the stores were an absolute zoo and my friends called it a night by 1:30am. Check that off my 'Bucket List'.

Here is a trend (fad?) I've been noticing this holiday season that I personally really like: Recycled vintage saris made into Christmas decor. I first saw a sari garland last month at Crate&Barrel while visiting their holiday section, and then I saw more recycled sari trimmings featured in the Sundance catalog. Fingers crossed that these one-of-a-kind beauties go on sale right after Christmas and I am able to score several strands for the price of one! Maybe it's a good thing I didn't drop all my dollars at Black Friday.
 







 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...