Thursday, August 30, 2012

Travels

Well I have had a whirlwind couple of weeks... Very exciting happenings for me. I attended Sourcing At MAGIC and had a great time, as usual. My co-worker, Lauren, and I flew to Las Vegas on a very, very early Monday morning flight and spent two days walking the huge assemblage of shows that make up Sourcing At MAGIC. I got home late on Tuesday evening, then spent the next three work days putting the finishing touches on a trend presentation I was giving in Austin, Texas, for our ceramic friends at CCSA. I know that most people HATE to talk in front of crowds, but I actually LOVE it! I love talking about trends and the bigger story behind them. I didn't take a lot of pictures in Austin because my trip was so fast, but here are a few I can share:

I picked up my suitcase at this guitar laden baggage terminal. Love it!
See my name at the bottom of this sign? I had to snap a picture.
 Laura and I playing in some other vendors booth. Will we get in trouble for this???
 A favorite Make It Take It at the CCSA show for me was embellishing these glass nail files with tumbled dichroic glass. They really work. Great response to the nail polish craze.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...