Friday, August 10, 2012

Random Inspirations for a Friday

Is it really Friday already??? I have so much to do and so little time to do it that it is almost shocking to me how quickly the weekend arrives, and then how equally quickly it goes and I'm right back at work. It's been a challenging week... We are officially in the middle of a heat wave, one that is expected to break any records set over the past 100 years. Last night, our air conditioner started blowing warm air. Warm air. It was over 90 degrees outside last night. We shut if off and just looked at each other. Really? A broken air conditioner in the middle of possibly the hottest summer on record? Yep. I am crossing my hot little fingers that whomever my husband calls to repair this beast can actually get it done today. If not, we are in for a miserable weekend. In the meantime I shall think COOL thoughts... 

 Here are random and very cool inspirations from my Pinterest boards.
  






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...