Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Craft Wars"


I just love Tori Spelling. Yes, I am a fan. I think I've talked about her here before, but I am doing it again because she has some exciting craft news! She recently announced that she has a new show on TLC called "Craft Wars". I have to give her a shout out because a) she LOVES to craft, and b) she uses our products from time to time, and they show up on her blog. Tori says this about crafting and her new show which premieres June 26th, 
 I love how crafting gives you the opportunity to really express yourself and show your creativity. It's an amazing outlet and nothing shows love more than something homemade. I can't wait to share my passion and be inspired by all the amazing contestants on “Craft Wars.” 
So be sure and watch! I will be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...