Wednesday, May 30, 2012

On the corner of TRENDSETTER and ILLUMINATION

It's Wednesday and as I look back over my weekend I realize I barely did any of those things I hoped to do. I didn't stroll around Farmer's Market because my husband went to Costco and bought fruit and veggies--not quite how I wanted to acquire them, but at least he did it. I never made it out to my art studio, but I did make it to Barnes & Noble. I didn't see a movie but we did rent movies and had family night - always nice and cozy. I cooked several meals and enjoyed each and every one of them. So in the end, it all worked out. 

On Sunday we drove by a new development of homes we noticed going up just north of us. The homes were tiny and nothing  that would suite our needs, however...... check out these completely impressive street signs! I was ready to sell my house just so I could live on the corner of TRENDSETTER and ILLUMINATION. I definitely think I belong there.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...