Monday, October 24, 2011

Visionaries: Tom Ford Documentary

Last night I tuned into a new show on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) called Visionaries: Inside the Creative Mind. For me, the name of this show alone made my heart pound. Five minutes into it I found myself recording the entire series. Fashion designer and film maker (A Single Man) Tom Ford was interviewed - a rare treat; the man does not give many interviews - and gave a candid and inspiring peek into his creative process and the way he sees and interprets trends. I was completely knocked over by his creative genius and the way he thinks.

Here's how OWN describes the show:
What does it take to see beyond what’s there, to invent something original? OWN is about to turn the mystery of creativity into inspiration. In Visionaries: Inside the Creative Mind, some of the world’s most creative thinkers such as Tyler Perry, Will.i.am, James Cameron, Tom Ford and Annie Lebovitz take us into their process. There’s nothing like seeing how creative people make things happen to get our own mojo going.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...