Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Teri's Wedding Jewelry

One of my favorite stress relievers is making jewelry. My style is very eclectic, so I mix and match metals, gemstones, vintage finds, etc. I love a great remake! Last month my friend Teri got married and asked me to make the jewelry for her wedding. She wanted a vintage looking bracelet with a pair of long earrings to set off the beautiful champagne lace gown she would be wearing. Here's what I came up with after looking through all my bins of bead, gemstones, and findings. I must confess I did have to do a little shopping in some antique stores to find the perfect Victorian shoe buckle for the centerpiece of the bracelet. I had my friend Regan model them so I could take pictures to send to Teri for approval. Teri loves birds so I included this pewter bird by this artist. She loved them! Here is the happy couple. Congratulations Teri & Scott!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...