Friday, February 11, 2011

A Perfect Friday


I got up extra early this morning to take my boys to their school to catch a bus headed to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We were hoping to see the sun rise up over the mountains as we headed east, but we were too early. I promised the boys we will get up early on the weekend and watch the sunrise then. I'm not going on their field trip; I have to work. They won't be back until this evening. I miss them already! But, and here's what makes this Friday so great, that means I will be alone - ALL BY MYSELF - for about 3 hours before I have to go pick them up! I'm excited! I am rarely ever alone. My husband has some plans of his own so we are each just giddy about having our own space today. Plus, the weather here is to die for - Sunny, about 65 degrees. I love it! Above is a beautiful picture of the Fresno skyline as the sun if rising.

1 comment:

Candyland said...

I forgot to ask you, can I come over today? And bring my two sons? I didn't think you'd mind...ha, ha! Enjoy your quiet time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...