Friday, February 25, 2011

Leopards and Cheetahs at MAGIC

This past week has been a struggle. First of all, I came back all excited from a great show at Sourcing At MAGIC in Las Vegas. I wanted to kick out an informative and inspiring trend report asap so I could share all the exciting things I saw with my company. Instead, I came down with a nasty cough/cold within days of returning. I spent my 3-day weekend laying on my couch, coughing, sneezing with watery eyes, watching a marathon of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta (I know, I know) while my family enjoyed the blue skies and warmer days. By Tuesday, I was still achy and coughing, so I stayed home from work. Wednesday I decided I better go into the office because I had an important meeting to attend. I did that, and then dragged myself home. Yesterday, I stayed home again, laying on the couch, watching reality shows while thinking, really???, is this how people behave?! I decided, sick or not, I was determined to go to work today. So here I am, sitting at my desk trying to suppress my choking, sputtering cough, hoping my colleagues aren't angry with me for coming into work sick. There are about five of us who've been fighting this thing, so I don't feel so alone. I think I may have to go home soon before one more person walks by my cube giving me the look of 'why are you here?'. Tomorrow's my birthday and I think I will probably end up spending it with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills if they are playing on a loop on Bravo.
Here are a few images I shot at MAGIC that show the huge trend in a certain animal print for fall - the leopard/cheetah print ruled and rocked it:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...