Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Happiness Test

I have this really happy co-worker who knows I have made numerous references to The Happiness Trend lately. She read my blog yesterday and sent me this test that measures your happiness quotient. I am sure she scored in the Pollyanna range, which is great, really. I mean it. This woman is upbeat and cheerful, rarely rattled by life's little curve balls. In fact, when I am around her I feel challenged to take a more optimistic approach to my day. Her happiness is contagious. Truth be told, I enjoy the Pollyannas of the world much more than the Eeyores. As for me, I consider myself pessimistically happy, realistic about my odds in life. Take the test. Find out how happy you are. My score? Pretty much what I thought......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...