Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last week after returning from the CHA show I was busy playing 'catch-up' in my cube, emptying bags of literature from the show and going through my numerous unanswered emails. Our company often has guests visit us to discuss business dealings and to tour our facilities. On this particular day there were two guests from India who were spending the day at iLoveToCreate. One of our VPs came into my cube and told me that one of the women would like to meet me. Apparently, she reads my blog. Well, of course, I was probably more excited to meet her than she was to meet me! SOMEONE READS MY BLOG?! Really?! I mean, I know there are people who read what I write, but I don't usually get to meet them in person. I headed toward the conference room and was introduced to a beautiful woman who was actually excited to meet me! She encouraged me to be a more frequent blogger because she didn't like checking in on me only to find I had not updated my blog. We laughed about this. I feel the same way when I check in with my favorite bloggers. I feel like I am missing out on their lives when they fail to blog for a while. So, I am trying to be a better, more faithful blogger for those of you who actually read this blog and return to it for more.
More blog humor.............

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...