Friday, February 19, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I have to say I am very excited for the March release of Tim Burton's remake of Alice in Wonderland. It's not so much the movie that I am anxious for - althought I am, I really am - it's all the whimsical, over-the-top influences that the film is having and will continue to have on designers and their inspired goods. Expect to see Alice-inspired design motifs like teacups, pocket watches, hearts, top hats, mushrooms and keyholes on everything from home décor pieces to clothing and jewelry. I love these pieces by Tom Binns........
Paris retailer, Printemps, salute fashion and whimsy with their store windows featuring Alice in Wonderland. Top designers, including the late Alexander McQueen, have done a fabulous job in making Alice current and oh, so chic.

Hey, is that a tie-dye dress? Hmmm..........get your dye products here and create your own Alice-inspired frock.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...