Friday, June 12, 2009

Talking Trends

A few weeks back I was telling you about the new call-in talk radio program - Inspired At Home - hosted by creativity expert Tiffany Windsor airing live on Sundays from 7 - 8:30 pm ET (6 pm Central - 5 pm Mountain - 4 pm Pacific). Well, I am so excited to announce that I have been invited to participate on a regular basis as a trend resource! You can hear my first segment on Sunday, June 14th. It really is great for crafters to have a place to listen and call in to talk with guests who are experts in crafting. My segment is only about 2 minutes long but it is chock-full of great trend advice that may give listeners a little extra inside knowledge about what is hip and in style. I hope you'll listen.

1 comment:

Tally O said...

Yay! congrats! let us know when the next you'll be on - I'd love to listen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...