Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My view of the river

I was telling you about my former home on the San Joaquin River. This is just about what my view looked like if I were standing on the edge of the river in my backyard. I had a little waterfall that spilled just enough to lull me into calmness when I sat in my swing on my deck. I had about twelve feet of grass between my deck and the river where deer, raccoons, foxes and possums wandered. And I had three sets of sliding glass doors that looked out on the river. It was my sanctuary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a great house by the river. I loved to come and visit you. The perfect spot. SB

Ceramic Diva said...

I am sure that your home was beautiful! You are very lucky!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...