Thursday, October 30, 2014

Quick & Easy Last Minute Halloween Projects

Just checking in so you know I haven't left the country. I've been home sick with a nasty cough and cold all week long. That means being stuck on the couch with a box of Kleenex and a variety of meds to get me through.The silver lining in this?...I get to watch a lot of daytime TV that I don't ever watch otherwise. With Halloween just a day away there are many shows pushing last minute décor and costume ideas. This morning on the Today Show Martha Stewart made an appearance wearing colored contact lenses and fake teeth. I have to say, Martha is so much more likeable since she spent time 'away'. If  you need to get your Halloween groove on but have let the week get away from you, just click here to get some great project ideas. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...