Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Things that make me happy...Things that make me sad...

Happy! What art lover wouldn't want to sip a hot mocha from this cup? Starbucks paired up with the fashion label Band of Outsiders to offer customers a cool new designer double wall ceramic traveler this season. The iconic ceramic coffee cup features a black Siren logo with "Band of Outsiders + Starbucks" on one side and a rainbow paint drip design around the rim. Drink up!
Happy! Jessica Simpson is finally getting married again. For some reason, I really like Jess, and I'm happy that she has gotten her body back, has two gorgeous kids, and now she's going to marry her guy on the Fourth of July! Love and fireworks! 

Sad! Jewel and her husband Ty Murray are divorcing. I liked them together, and thought they would stay together forever. I just want shout WORK IT OUT! It's often the 'working it out' that makes a couple stronger. Another celeb couple bites the dust. So sad!
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...