Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Oz Glasses


I subscribe to our local paper, The Fresno Bee. It gets delivered to our door each morning, sometimes early, sometimes not so early. Last week I decided to switch things up a bit and read it online. I ended up reading some of the blogs they offer. I came across a contest on Rick Bentley's blog to win a pair of the special 'Oz the Great and Powerful' 3D glasses. Well, I forgot all about it until I opened an email today congratulating me on my win. Yes! I finally won something! I  decided to google them to see if I should bother leaving work early to pick them up (the Bee offices close at 4pm). To my surprise I found they were selling on eBay for $14.99-$24.99 a pair. Okay, I said to myself, I'll go get 'em. 

Here I am in my glasses. (No, I didn't drive home in them.) I think I'll wear these at work tomorrow, and have people refer to me as  'Jen the Great and Powerful'! Thank you, Fresno Bee!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...