Monday, April 9, 2012

Catch Up

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. I didn't mean to be neglectful. And I wasn't abducted by aliens. I have just been really busy.

Here's what I've been up to:
1. I worked for a solid week on trend boards for a sales presentation for Walmart.
2. I attended the very last Artfest in Port Townsend, Washington. I was there from a Wednesday to a Sunday. What a fabulous experience! It was held at Fort Worden State Park Conference Center. I shared an Officer's house with 6 other women. We had such a good time. I'll share more on this adventure later.
3. I returned from Artfest to work on trend boards for a sales presentation for Michael's that is taking place tomorrow. I was told that the Walmart presentation was quite successful, so of course we had to offer Michael's an equally creative experience.
4. I spent this past weekend catching up on laundry, cooking meals for my family, and celebrating Easter with family and friends.
5. Today it's back to my normal work day. Then after work I am heading to the movie theater with several friends to see The Hunger Games.

It's a busy, creative life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...