Friday, February 24, 2012

The Color Run


A couple of weeks ago I was at my hairdresser's getting my roots done, and she mentioned that she was interested in participating in an upcoming marathon. I shot her a skeptical look. Now this gal is not a runner; however, she is super creative. So when I asked her about it she told me it was The Color Run. I checked it out and immediately understood why she wants to do it. The Color Run is a one of a kind experience that is less about speed and more about enjoying a color crazy day with your friends and family. It doesn't matter how old you are or what shape you are in at this event. It's about having fun - whether you are an athlete or a casual walker. The next one on the west coast will be in San Francisco on July 28.
There are only 2 simple rules: 1. It is mandatory that you wear a white shirt at the starting line, and 2., you must be plastered with color at the finish line. Here's the details.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...