Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse VIP

Last night I attended Eclipse. My friends and I purchased VIP passes that gave us a movie ticket and an after party at a local restaurant. There were seven of us, all women. Three of us -me included - are Team Jacob. The rest, Team Edward. Of the three of us on the Team Jacob side, only one of us really is a diehard Twilight fan. I don't really get all the mania but I have to say I had a blast last night! One of my friends (who shall remain nameless but is pictured here) kept making little gasps of ecstasy (I am laughing while I write this!) every time Edward kissed Bella. It was hilarious! Did I love the movie - no; but it was funny and entertaining and I will probably join my friends for the next movie in the Twilight saga.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...