Friday, September 25, 2009

Glitter

I am very excited! My friend, Kathy Cano-Murillo - aka, The Crafty Chica - has written her first novel and I get to read an advanced copy. I remember when Kathy and I went to lunch quite a few months back, we discussed one of the characters in her book and the changes Kathy was trying to make that would greater define this person. I felt privileged that she would even ask for my input. Luckily, I had a few trendy insights to offer Kathy. And now, here on my desk sits her book, Waking Up In The Land Of Glitter. In case you didn't know, glitter is Kathy's very, very favorite thing. Here's how the book is described: If Amy Sedaris and Ugly Betty teamed up to rewrite The Friday Night Knitting Club, you'd have this hilarious, heartwarming debut novel.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...