Wednesday, November 10, 2010

White Christmas

Stockings - HGTV

There are certain holiday trends that remain timeless and a white Christmas is one of them. I live in central California so our idea of a white Christmas is dense tulle fog, although it did lightly snow in the winter of 1999. I know this because I have pictures of me pregnant with our first son, standing in our front yard as the snow fell. It was only a few inches (if that) but it was definitely snow! With white being such an on-trend color this season and into spring 2011, you can certainly create your own white Christmas. Here's some things I am seeing...
Christmas Tree - West ElmSnow Globes - West ElmSanta Lucia Snowflake Set - AnthropologieNovelty Nut Crackers - West Elm Luminaries - HGTV

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...